For private lessons September through June:
Private lessons are available for children ages 5+ and adults. We encourage you to talk with us about private lessons if you have young children so we can guide you in the right direction. All skill levels are welcome. One free trial lesson is available for those who are seriously interested in lessons (a credit card number is required to set up the trial and will only be charged if you do not show up for the lesson). Trial lessons on additional instruments are available for $45 per lesson. Please email us if you are interested in scheduling a trial lesson.
Please note: we are currently offering in-person and online lessons for most instruments and teachers.
Liability Waiver – all students must sign
- Steel Drums
- Double Bass
- Electric Bass
- Jazz Piano
Monthly Membership Includes:
* 1 weekly private lesson (30, 45 or 60 minutes) – (when the school is open)
* 1 extra makeup music class per week (Fridays 5:30-6pm) – (online or in-person) – you can use this as a makeup class or as an extra class to attend!
* 1 monthly music event/workshop – (online or in-person)
* Recital opportunities throughout the school year (video and live)
* Community service performance opportunities throughout the year
* No makeup lessons – instead there are 3 options if you need to miss any lessons:
1) do an online lesson if you can’t make it in-person (if you’re sick, etc.) – (dependent on student age and teacher preference)
2) attend our weekly makeup music class instead (Fridays 5:30-6pm) – (online or in-person)
3) send your teacher a video by 2pm on the day of your lesson and they will use your lesson time to review your video and provide feedback.